At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
As a manager within Risk and Finance technology, this position is responsible for leading and delivering enterprise-wide Third Party Risk Management technology solutions across Wells Fargo. Overall responsibilities of this role include ensuring efficiently functioning production systems; understanding how to best leverage our solutions to address business needs; technical project delivery; and helping define and execute long term strategy. The successful candidate will manage a team comprised of analysts, developers and production support resources, and will engage the team’s business partners on a continuous basis.
This team partners closely with the Third Party Risk business team, Sourcing, and multiple technology groups; and impacts all major Lines of Business. It has full project life cycle and production technology responsibility.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 3+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT environment
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 5+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 4+ years of 3rd party vendor application production support experience
- 3+ years of experience managing and developing RSA Archer Third Party Governance software module
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 3+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology project management: large scale development projects, including data migrations and third party vendor integrations
- 4+ years of Agile experience
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and translate findings
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of business partner relationship management experience, including negotiating priorities, setting common goals, and determining strategy
- Knowledge of RSA Archer architecture and ability to design applications for performance and stability
- Experience with other Third Party Risk Management solutions a plus
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.