At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
What your background should look like:
Execute an existing product roadmap to launch new product lines. The candidate will
be responsible for the product family growth and profitability.
Development of a product Strategy based on market feedback, industry experience and voice of customer
through a partnership approach with various manufacturing partners and drive a product vision into reality.
This position cooperates with all functions of the company including but not limited to R&D, Sales, Marketing and Business Development,
Manufacturing & Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales Operations
- Strategy Development:
- Outlines a clear portfolio strategy for the assigned product family that positions Industrial to deliver strong financial results – That includes inorganic
strategy to expand product depth and/or breadth enhancing relevance to customers/channel
- Accountable for the design of the long term Private Brand Labeling strategy of the SV Electrical, based on thorough analysis of market and industry trends,
customer needs, Voice of the Customer (VOC), and the competitive landscape and under close cooperation with the Product Marketing and Technology teams.
“Defining the products that our customers need and that will complement the existing product portfolio”
- Collaborate with various departments (R&D, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Manufacturing & Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales Operations) to define
the strategy and to assign resources, manage timelines and project deadlines
- Define market lead time, distribution and pricing requirements together with the relevant departments, provide guidance on capacity planning by forecasting demand and
working closely with the supply chain organization to set inventory requirements, etc.
- P&L Responsibility - deliver on revenue and gross margin targets by driving execution of the PBL plan
- Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product roadmap and form a cross-functional team for the relevant PBL projects
- Serve as the cornerstone for cross-functional communication of the PBL projects, ensuring all key stakeholders have a clear understanding of project updates and
roadblocks, and that they are providing consolidated feedback in a timely manner
- Identify key partners for brand label at global level.
- Participate in M&A activities or define potential targets out of the PBL activities
- Expected to develop an in-depth understanding of major competitors in the key product markets. Is able to leverage competitive knowledge for strategic decision-making
- Drive partnerships and acquisitions to build scale and enhance relevance to customers and channel partners Build a robust pipeline of M&A targets in alignment with the
- Develop Business Plan
- Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product and technology roadmaps
- Establish and execute pricing policy
- Work effectively with the Regional Product Manager teams to drive execution of the product line strategies
• Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline. Preferably has an MBA. Or equivalent experience in product management field.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: 25% to 50%
Requisition ID: 77574
Alternative Locations: Harrisburg, PA; Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL;Remote
Function: Sales & Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Lancaster
Engineer, Developer, Supply Chain Manager, Electrical, Business Development, Engineering, Technology, Operations, Sales