The Club Concierge is responsible for reception desk duties, responding to guest/member requests for services and information, at The Hershey Country Club while maintaining other projects as assigned.
- Greeting and directing guests and members.
- Exhibit pride and hospitality associated with our brand, company mission statement & the legacy of Milton Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
- Oversee Lobby Area (Including appearance and safety of lobby area).
- Answer telephones (answer general telephone inquiries, direct/transfer calls appropriately)
- Update reader board daily.
- Make dining reservations for members.
- Arrange overnight accommodations as well as order event tickets for members.
- Distribute employee paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
- Receive all packages delivered to HCC and enter into eProcurement.
- Process mail daily (US postal mail and internal mail)
- Assist with basic administrative duties for the F&B Department and the Membership Department.
- Assisting with projects on an as needed basis
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- 1-2 years of experience in an Administrative role, preferably in a hospitality environment.
- Must have basic to intermediate skills with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional Image.
- Excellent Inter-Personal Skills.
- Hospitality Oriented.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Proven Teamwork Ability.
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with using Delphi, Google Suite and Lotus Notes a plus.
- Work area requires ability to adjust to seasonal temperature changes, and noise.
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, and communicating clearly.
- Part-Time position Monday through Friday, including weekends, and holidays. Occasional overtime required.
- Sitting for 95% of the time.
- Ability to lift at least 35 pounds.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer