Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our First Quality Retail Services facility. This position will be located in Lewistown, PA.
First Quality offers excellent benefits including:
- Starting wage $17.25 - $22.78 depending on years of experience with an opportunity for advancement!
- Medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance that starts day ONE!
- On the job training
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Year-end and Quarterly incentives
- Tuition assistance
- 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- Onsite cafeteria
9 week rotating shifts OR straight night shift
6:30 AM -6:30 PM for 9 weeks, and then 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM for 9 weeks
Primary responsibilities include:
- Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Follows necessary GMP, FDA, and ISO regulations.
- Repairs all mechanical components of all equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes mechanical and operational issues on all equipment and takes required corrective action to resolve these issues.
- Operates all machines so that maintenance, changeovers, and adjustments can be tested when complete.
- Performs preventive maintenance and lubrication on all equipment.
- Performs changeovers on all equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs preventive/predictive maintenance checks and inspections of assigned equipment and reports findings promptly.
- Shares knowledge and techniques with team members and assists with training.
- Attends all training seminars provided by the company when applicable.
- Completes paperwork correctly and submits in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as necessary when directed to do so.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Completion of all required maintenance training and assessments.
- Standard mechanical knowledge of all machinery, equipment, and components.
- Standard knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Standard knowledge of product specifications, quality specifications, goals, efficiency, scrap, and production.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to use all measuring tools, micrometers, vernier calipers, etc.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to run the equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of industrial experience or equivalent required.
- Technical or vocational school training relating to mechanics is preferred
Only scheduled to work 15 days a month!
Sunday - off
Monday - work
Tuesday - work
Wednesday - off
Thursday - off
Friday - work
Saturday - work
Sunday - work
Monday - off
Tuesday - off
Wednesday - work
Thursday - work
Friday - off
Saturday - off
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.