The PA Liquor Control Board is seeking a highly motivated and specialized candidate for the Organizational Development Division. As a Human Resource Analyst 2, you will be responsible for administering and developing instructor and web-based regional training programs regarding product knowledge and its relationship to customer service, and conducting wine and spirits training classes and seminars. If you are interested in a challenging position, we look forward to speaking with you.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
Designs and develops end-user functional and technical training and utilizes training delivery technologies such as web collaboration tools, learning management technologies, and multi-media training technologies.
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM; Monday - Friday
Develops product information articles for consumer internet, employee intranet, and e-commerce web sites on wine knowledge, wine tasting, wine and food pairing, wine labeling, wine trends, foreign wine term pronunciations, and spirits knowledge.
Develops and conducts wine education seminars concerning alterations and developments in labeling laws, production methods, wine and health, and varietal, regional, and style changes in the wine market.
Conducts wine education classes for office employees designed to increase the wine knowledge of those involved in the agency's marketing, procuring, distributing, staffing, accounting, and technical system development and maintenance.Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: One year as a Human
Resource Analyst 1 including six months in the area of the parenthetical; OR One year of experience in the performance of professional human resource duties, including six months of experience in the area of the parenthetical, and a bachelor's degree; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- This posting requires submission of your resume. You may upload your document as an Attachment during the application process. You must still complete the application and answer the supplemental questions. All documents must be uploaded prior to the submission of your application.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions.
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided
Further information on testing, assistance for persons with disabilities, veterans' preference, and other items can be obtained from:
Harrisburg: 2nd Level, Strawberry Sq. Complex, 320 Market St., P.O. Box 569, Hbg., 17108-0569; Telephone (717) 783-3058
Philadelphia: 110 North 8th St., Suite 503, Phila., 19107
Pittsburgh: 411 Seventh Ave., Room 410, Pgh., 15219
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)