Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This Consumer Credit Card Solutions Product Manager will be responsible for providing direction and leadership for product portfolio strategy aligned to the credit card P&L. This person will provide strategic leadership with the ability to lead deep dive analysis to create data driven solutions to drive engagement strategies across our card portfolio.
This key role will ensure that our programs are developed, evaluated and deployed in a full end to end manner ensuring that we are providing a seamless customer experience. Driving the strategies for both proactive and reactive customer retention efforts; refining and optimizing our efforts to re-engage our inactive customers; and esuring our early month on book strategies are optimized from a product, customer experience, competitive and performance perspective are several of the main initiatives that this role will lead. In addition, the person will partner with the Product Management Manager of Acquisitions, Portfolio and Pricing to ensure that all financials are achieved for all customer engagement initiatives.
Our core card products include Visa Platinum and Signature cards with a variety of point or cash-based reward value propositions, American Express branded cards, as well as, College and Secured cards for early stage customers or those customers repairing their credit.
We currently offer our card products in a variety of channels including our nationwide network of branches, through our website, Direct Mail solicitations, Affiliate, Search Engine and Third Party Sites, as well as, cross sell opportunities from the servicing of customers with other Wells Fargo products.
The successful candidate will partner with the Product Management group, Portfolio Marketing, Finance, Risk, Channel Support and other key operational groups to ensure all stated objectives and P&L impacts are achieved.
*** Preference for role to be located in one of the posted locations; however, consideration will be given to candidates across the Wells Fargo footprint
- 10+ years of product management and development experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated product management experience in the Consumer Lending industry.
- Experience with a national consumer credit card company is highly preferred.
- Experience with defining, creating and developing card engagement programs from an end to end perspective including competitive assessment, opportunity sizing, customer experience, test planning and program measurement.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly comprehend key financial leverage points to develop opportunities to adjust program offerings, expand program populations and increase customer wallet share on WF cards.
- Proven experience in working across business lines to establish and lead card growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively in a highly matrixed organization, developed partnerships with many business and functional areas. Understands and provides insight into the competitive marketplace and related marketing developments. Identify trends which may present opportunities for new growth programs.
- Proven market, product and program development coupled with solid strategic thinking.
- Analytic capabilities utilized to identify root cause issues/improvement opportunities, and designing approaches and programs to address customer needs.
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- Organizational Awareness: Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as, impact on investors, customers and clients.
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.