Tradesmen International is seeking an experienced Welder to join our team. If you are a Welder with at least 3-5 years of welding experience this is your chance to advance your career!
As aWelder you will be responsible for using a variety (includling Stick, Mig, Tig, and Flux Core) welding techniques to weld various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Moving work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by hand truck
- Lifting, moving, and holding or clamping work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry bar
Tradesmen is highly selective, committed to hiring only those Weldersthat are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 3-5 years of experience with Iron working or Stick, Mig, Tig, Flux Core welding
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 1 week ago (7/31/2020 12:55 PM)
Req ID 2020-277861
Category Welder - Flat