Milestone Therapy Group provides excellent therapy services to children with a variety of developmental and/or learning disabilities in the greater Philadelphia area.
We are seeking an exceptional Speech Language Pathologist to provide excellent services in the greater Philadelphia area. Services will be for children with a variety of developmental and/or learning disabilities that are in the need of a Speech Language Pathologist.
This is a (W2) fulltime position. Applicants must be licensed hold their Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA (CCC-SLP).
Competitive pay and benefits offered. Benefits include, but not limited to:
· Health Insurance
· Free CEU trainings provided
· Ongoing staff support
· Paid Time Off
· And more…
For more information, please go to: www.milestonetherapygroup.com/jobs
· Duties include the direct evaluation and treatment of therapeutic services for children with intellectual and developmental delays.
· Competency in Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
· Work in community setting (e.g. homes, daycares, preschools, etc.) in the greater Philadelphia area.
· Participate in program development, quality improvement.
· Consultation with parents, teachers and other classroom staff.
· Attend IEP meetings and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
For additional information please go to: www.milestonetherapygroup.com/jobs
Job Type: Full-time