Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We are looking for a Systems Support Analyst 5 to join the Wholesale Technology Team to support multiple applications. This role will focus primarily on providing production support for the Loan IQ application.
This position may require some off-hour and weekend/holiday work periods.
- Actively participate in Production Support for Wholesale Technology's (WT) Loan IQ application
- Provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to Loan IQ
- Clearly understand and articulate end-user and technical issues from both business and application perspectives
- Manage issues independently to resolution
- Meet and exceed WT's Production Support SLA for timely and relevant responses to issues
- Manage and troubleshoot application jobs using various scheduler and support tools to provide all-hours support for sensitive production processes (being sensitive to critical SLAs)
- Interact with product, database, development, business, and other teams as needed to troubleshoot and remediation production issues
- Initiate, facilitate and lead critical production support issues
- Test and validate implementation of production fixes and upgrades
- Effective communication skills across a variety of mediums (in-person, over the phone, email) regarding production issues
- Drive root cause analysis to ensure meaningful preventative actions are taken to reduce future incidents
- Coordinate cross-functional resources to research and resolve production support issues
- Prioritize production support issues based on application and business knowledge. Escalate and communicate critical issues when required.
- Provide subject matter and technical expertise in application environment(s) supported
- Share and transfer technical and business knowledge with others on the Production Support team
- Help drive consistency and ensure best practices are shared within Production Support group
- 6+ years of application production support experience
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 6+ years of information technology experience
- Ability to deliver concise, time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams
- Ability to dissect complex situations and refocus on the most critical technology tasks
- Exposure to Wells Fargo LIV (Loan Image Viewer) application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Loan IQ system
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology infrastructure and networking
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology processes and technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology application support: production and nonproduction environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: fast paced dynamic customer facing application which requires high availability
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: troubleshooting for web internet or intranet applications
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: large installation environments utilizing three tiered architecture including web servers, app servers and database servers
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: high volume 24x7 mission critical systems
- Experience with major database engines including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
3 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
2+ years of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework
Good knowledge of autosys jobs
Thorough knowledge of application functionality, including, but not limited to application code, processes, data dictionary, API process and job execution details
Prior experience in Wells Fargo Wholesale Technology organization
Strong knowledge of Windows servers, SQL servers, and IIS web servers
Experience with BCP testing, failover, and failback
Prior experience leading and managing Wells Fargo EACO calls/issues
Good Knowledge of Windows and UNIX servers
Highly independent and organized with an ability to self manage and resolve issues in a timely fashion
Strong analytical and problem solving skills – detailed oriented with a strong focus on results
Strong facilitation skills
Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility from the outset, with a strong focus on effective customer service
Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to new applications
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.