At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies. They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
- Duties to include but not limited to:
- Is responsible for all typical 3D Printed products in 3D Printing Center
- Is responsible to implement written procedures in the 3D printing Center
- Engage with TEOA
- Program using PHP, SQL, CSS and SharePoint is a plus
- Innovative and creative ways of structure of work flow
- Inspect all parts for accuracy, quality and best surface finish
- Collaboration in introducing and training of new quality and engineering related software packages, Quality procedures and systems
- Support Safe Launch for critical projects to ensure 0 customer complaints before hand over the project to manufacturing site
- Supporting the implementation of general quality standards in Engineering departments
- AQE engineers evaluates together with the core team members the customer specification, regarding technical quality requirements.
- The AQE engineers are creating prototype and pre-launch control plans within the team during LEANPD.
- Prepare builds.
- Prepare files and paperwork to build parts on all 3D Printing machines.
- Following instructions on Work Orders
- Prepare build lots to run the specified process, product, and materials.
- Review CAD files for part orientation.
- Recording time on work orders.
- Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
- FDM/SLA/DLP experience
- Run quoting system
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL, CSS and SharePoint is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year experience in the field of 3D Printing or equivalent.
- Computer skills, attention to detail, organized and thinking skills a must.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others. Lead others
- Present 3D Printing and Prototyping technologies
- Periotic reporting
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines.
- Write procedures of improvement
- Candidate must have a college education or equivalent. Must have demonstrated excellent communication skills and needs to be able to interface with all levels of engineering, model makers, management and Temporary Agency employees. Assist with customer and engineering tours in area.
- Candidate must have shown ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Because this is a very fast paced environment the candidate must have demonstrated the ability to quickly understand and execute verbal instructions, with requirements being changed at a moments notice.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team on larger jobs. Must be open minded with good listening skills and willingness to accept other opinions regarding the processing of prototype samples.
- Must be able to work with a multitude of hand tools (scrapers, files, specialty tools and hand sanding) sometimes on tedious cleaning operations using a microscope for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate a high level of visual acuity and hand dexterity to manipulate parts when removing nonfunctional “support” structures from delicate prototype parts.
- Must be able to safely work with various hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals using Environmental, Health and Safety protocols to protect self, others and the environment. Must be able to mix chemicals to required ratios and dispense for secondary processing. Good housekeeping practices are essential.
- Will sometimes train temporary Agency employees to do similar cleaning tasks, evaluate their skill level and monitor their work for quality.
- Solid computer skills are a must, MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must be able to document procedures and do reports.
- Blog on the Additive Manufacturing web site to inform other TE personal on progress in the working area.
- Must be able to work on beta projects and do reporting to third party companies.
- Innovative skills are a must, be creative with 3D Printing. Support other who do not.
- Change out large batches of chemicals from processing tanks.
- Must work with interns and local community collages when needed.
- Travel to other TE plants and promote 3D Printing when needed.
- Must have high skill level of Power Point for promoting 3D Printing.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in the Additive Manufacturing area.
- Must have lead skills in leading a team and handling confrontation within a team.
- Must be able to report all hours of work.
- Must be able to work with and support remote 3D Printing centers.
- Ability to operate shop machines is a plus.
- The ability of doing newsletters is a plus.
Complete training on time and be prompt on completing Yearly Performance / Objective reporting as needed.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 80493
Function: Continuous Improvement
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg
Technician, Engineer, Maintenance, Developer, Drafting, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing