Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Lake team is a key component of the Enterprise Data Environment that consolidates and distributes data from various Lines of Business (LOBs) and IT systems. It is a part of Wells Fargo business strategic data program across all LOBs. The data lake will ingest data from all data generation systems across all businesses areas and provide data standardization, normalization, data governance, and the big data platform for data analysis in both batch and real time modes.
This position will focusing on data ingestion and distribution system development, metadata and governance required data collection and automation. The person will be working closely with various LOBs and be responsible for establishing and enforcing scalable self-service architecture design model and Data Governance procedures for up and downstream systems. The position will also be responsible for large volume real time data ingestion design and implementation.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Participate in full-cycle software development including development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
- Provide technical leadership to a development team with responsibility for architecture, design and implementation.
- Partner closely with BA team to understand business needs and to create effective technical solutions.
- Lead hands-on implementation of business process improvements involving (but not limited to) large volume of data processing efficiency at real time, data quality metrics collection, data transformation/cleansing logic implementation at both real time and batch mode.
- Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 9+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of Hadoop experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Knowledge and understanding of uDeploy
- Experience in a distributed data processing framework
- 3+ years of Big Data experience
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- Technology 1+ years of experience in Hadoop, HBASE, Kafka, MapRDB, Spark, MapR stream
- Technology 10+ years of real time data processing, MQ and EMS or Solace
- 10+ years of hands-on back-end Java based service development experience, especially in data processing implementation in big data environment.
- Technology 5+ years of Udeploy, SSP, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Junit, IntelliJ IDEA
- 8+ years of extensive experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, real time messaging, and performance tuning.
- 10+ years of UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- Spring Integration, batch, data, and security experience
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.