Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
Wells Fargo Bank is the premier provider of Corporate Trust Services. We are currently seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill a Reverse Engineering Consultant 2 position in the Corporate Trust Services Group. The group is responsible for new deal development and change management of cash flow modeling across a variety of asset classes (Domestic and International RMBS, CMBS, and CLO; State and Local Municipal housing agencies; Municipal & Corporate Debt; Lease; ABS Student Loans). These tools are built in compliance with legal documents and assist the deal teams in performing monthly bond payment & tax calculations. The new deal development and change management process is a key risk and quality control function and is instrumental in improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Primary Duties:
- Develop and maintain cash flow models of moderate complexity in a variety of applications (Intex, Access, Excel, etc.)
- Understand, interpret, and analyze legal documents on a variety of asset classes
- Participate in the change management process of cash flow models for requested enhancements
- Work with internal/external clients and provide support to the bond payment and tax teams by troubleshooting and problem solving requests in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate processing concerns with potential multi-functional implications among all internal departments.
- Propose recommendations and assist with implementing automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes
- Follow departmental procedures, policies, and controls in order to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and minimize risk
- Participate in projects, including assisting systems support groups with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation
- May assist with training and cross-training of less experienced team members.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of mortgage finance experience, securitization modeling experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Four year degree in Finance, Math, Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- Masters or other graduate level work in an analytical discipline
- Proficient/expert in Access, Excel, and VBA
- Experience with Intex modeling language, Intex Dealmaker, Intex Calc
- Knowledge of one or more of the following asset classes: Domestic and International RMBS, CMBS, and CLO; State and Local Municipal Housing Agencies; Municipal & Corporate Debt; Lease; ABS Student Loans
- Strong grasp of securitized product deal structures and bond payment calculations
- Knowledge of REMIC tax is a plus
- Experience with securities legal documents such as Trust Agreements, Indentures, Prospective Supplements, Pooling and Servicing Agreements, and Private Placement Memorandums
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NY-New York: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $56,800 Mid: $80,000
MD-Columbia: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.