At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $14 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Our TE Information Solutions (TEIS) Contract Analyst in the Law Department plays a vital role in our ability to achieve our goals by building and maintaining strong relationships with our vendors and reviewing, modifying, and negotiating the contracts that govern those relationships in support of our global information technology (IT) needs. IT is at the forefront of many vendor offerings and vendor contracts span many areas outside of IT including services and products for compliance, finance, human resources, trade services and risk management, among others. In this role, you will be responsible for contract review, negotiation, and renewal, and you will communicate contractual changes and risks to internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for raising and addressing any contract-related issues that come up, whether internally or externally. We require an individual who can partner with a variety of functions, including Law, Compliance, Procurement, Finance, Risk Management, Tax and Trade Services. The position reports directly to the TEIS Legal Counsel.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Review, draft, edit, and negotiate IT and IT-related or supported software, hardware, infrastructure, and services contracts with vendors assuring that the terms align with key business points achieving the best possible outcome for TE
- Serve as a key point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with TEIS Legal Counsel as appropriate and required
- Partner with various internal stakeholders including Law, Compliance, Procurement, Finance, Risk Management, Tax and Trade Services to ensure appropriate inputs and approvals are received prior to execution of a contract
- Draft communications or other documents relating to contracts matters
- Attend meetings with Law, IT, Procurement and/or other function and business unit teams to identify and address material issues related to proposed vendor contracts and amendments
- Review contracts to identify any needed changes or trends and escalate findings to relevant internal stakeholders
- Partner with IT and Procurement, and other internal stakeholder teams to develop and coordinate strategies for vendors during the contracting process to ensure successful implementation of contracts and amendments
- Demonstrate effective and regular communication on vendor-related issues and contract concerns with applicable stakeholders
- Review executed contracts to validate and verify contractual information to enter into the contract database and ensure contract information is updated in database
- Ensure that contracts align with compliance and other company requirements
- Educate internal stakeholders on key business and legal points, the contracting process, and how to navigate through the contracting process
- Work with internal clients to ensure the terms and conditions of vendor contracts are understood by team members
- Harrisburg/Middletown, PA; Berwyn, PA; or the option for remote work with limited travel for client and department meetings and training
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in information technology, business, law, or similar areas of study
- Law degree from an accredited U.S. law school is preferred but not required
- Three or more years of relevant work experience including proven experience creating moderately complex vendor contracts
- Experience in information technology and information solutions contracting and software licensing is strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 79537
Alternative Locations: Harrisburg & Middletown
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Risk Management, Compliance, Procurement, Database, Finance, Legal, Operations, Technology