At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) a division of Commercial Capital.
Primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on leading specific CTS RMAS new business pipeline activities such as pre-closing and new deal document review activities.
Including but not limited to:
- Support monthly CTS RMAS Pipeline including tracking of minutes, actions and escalations.
- Ensuring the accurate establishment, administration and operation of CTS RMAS Accounts.
- Coordinating with Sales, Business Development and Operational Management on the review and analysis of new CTS RMAS product and service opportunities.
- Partner directly with Sales/Business Development (BD) and Operational Management on the CTS RMAS Securitization costing and pricing process.
- Establish and monitor periodic costing/pricing analysis for established products and services to ensure cost/effort and pricing considerations are properly aligned.
- Partner with Relationship Management Team to ensure all new clients, products and services are adequately supported.
- Partner with Operational Management and Business Development to ensure lessons learned, standard document language and other considerations are included in contractual agreements.
- Support New Deal securitization processing review to ensure alignment with contractual requirements and process standardization.
- Establish and lead efforts related to formally gathering contractual and operational lessons-learned and incorporation into governing documents.
- Lead and/or coordinate discussions with CTS RMS Securitization clients to understand their needs and ensure we can meet those needs in a profitable, repeatable and controllable manner.
- Lead and/or manage related departmental projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Assist with identification of risks and solutions associated with new product and/or service requests.
- Coordinate and/or partner with Operational Management and technical resources to identify and implement procedural, process and system solutions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigation and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to Wells Fargo Policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decision. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decision commesurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: trust, financial services, or account management
- Customer service experience
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Account Management experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Experience reading and interpreting complex legal documents
- Ability to instruct others
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive math skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Corporate Trust Services Residential Mortgage Services (CTS RMAS) experience and/or knowledge
- Understanding and experience with Residential Mortgage Services Organization and Applications
- Ability to read/interpret legal documents including experience and high level understanding of Mortgage Backed Securities contractual arrangements and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access in a professional environment
- Ability to succeed with individual and team environments
- Flexibility with overtime
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.