Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a lead teller at Wells Fargo, you will be a part of a branch team and will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships. You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help, which may include introducing them to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them. As a lead teller, you will support management in approving transactions, managing branch workflow, and developing the teller team.
- Your responsibilities include:
- Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them, and proactively helping to meet their needs
- Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
- Serving as a leader in risk by following policies and procedures
- Accurately and efficiently processing and approving transactions
- Helping to resolve customer concerns
- Supporting teller team education and development
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or helping with issue resolution
- 1+ year of experience following policies and procedures
- 1+ year of handling cash experience
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Coaching, training, and motivating skills
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
MD-Baltimore: 1515 Reisterstown Rd - Baltimore, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.