Lawn Care Technician – Below is a list of some requirements and descriptions of the job.
- Communicate in a very friendly manner with customers in person and over the phone. Being nice, patient and helpful to customers is very important.
- Treat customer lawns with fertilizer, weed control and other products. The work is performed using riding equipment and our trucks are very new and in great condition.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Operate other small equipment such as a leaf blower.
- Drive safely from property to property and operate the vehicle according to company policy.
- Must be able to read & write legibly.
- Handheld computers are used which helps with your work & navigation from property to property.
- Experience in Lawn Care, Landscaping, Tree Care or a Nursery are a plus BUT NOT REQUIRED. We provide training.
- Technicians must be flexible with their working hours. This may result in extended working hours (possibly 45-50 per week) during peak season. This will include some Saturday work. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Must possess a valid and clean driver’s license, pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
Green Giant offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, AFLAC, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days and a 401(k) plan.