Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Cross Asset Valuation Adjustment (XVA) Target Operating Platform is used to manage counter-party credit risk and regulatory capital requirements as part of Wells Fargo Capital Markets Risk Technology organization. XVA TOP is used by trading desks, risk managers, and quantitative analysts to actively measure and mitigate counter-party risk and optimize regulatory capital requirements arising from derivative transactions in the Capital Markets business lines. XVA TOP is looking for a senior Java developer to build and enhance the calculation engine which is implemented using server side Java technology including multi-threading, caching, messaging, map reduce and distributed processing. Job responsibilities include: design and develop high performing calculation engine using object oriented principles, design patterns, agile development methodology, and continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline. Prior experience with building counter-party risk management application, pricing fixed income derivative products, and computing Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of securities industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 8+ years of finance experience
- 8+ years of fixed Income experience
- 8+ years of information technology experience
- 8+ years of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) experience
- 8+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- 8+ years of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- 8+ years of experience working with middleware vendor messaging technologies
- 8+ years of experience in capital markets, investment banking advisory business or wholesale banking
- 8+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 8+ years of experience working on risk applications
- 8+ years of experience in Java or Python NLP machine learning frameworks such DL4J or ND4J
- 8+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 8+ years of experience with credit risk technology systems
- 8+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- 5+ years of JIRA experience
- 5+ years of Splunk experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.