At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a BSA Consultant within PNC's Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, Strongsville, OH, or Columbus, OH.
The BSA Consultant will almost act as a scrum master for the Transformation and Adoption group within the TCoE. The BSA Consultant should have strong project management and training or teaching skills, and will work with a group that is going from a heavily manual testing process to an automation DevOps testing environment.
- Provides solutions for IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation of cross-functional applications.
- Participates in identifying, evaluating, and configuring systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements .
- Monitors client experiences and feedback on the use of business applications; Enhanced system productivity, as needed .
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results .
- Analyzes, defines and documents clients requirements, and revises existing systems logic challenges, as necessary .
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesBusiness Assessment – Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.Business Process Modeling – Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.IT Environment – Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.IT Project Management – Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.Technical Writing/Documentation – Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)Workflow Analysis – Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.