At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced technical business systems consultant to serve as liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet). Supports Enterprise Database Security group using strong business analysis and communication skills. This is a very fluid changing environment, and the right person will need to be able to adapt quickly and think on their feet. Responsible for elicitation of project business requirements and corresponding deliverables that may include functional/non-functional requirements, test documentation, and requirements traceability. Assists with creating technical design specifications and other project related documentation as needed. Facilitates meetings between Operations and Engineering subject matter experts and lines of business (LOB), while accurately documenting details and decisions. Collaborates with enterprise and LOB project managers. Includes change management coordination for service/onboarding effort and business as usual processes. Must be highly proficient with MS Office suite tools, as well as creating process documentation and workflows. Prefer candidates with knowledge of database management systems and database security, as well as experience with enterprise tools such as Pac2000/Remedy, Tech Tools, and DBSmart.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 1+ year of SharePoint experience
- 1+ year of reporting experience
- 1+ year of information security experience
- 2+ years of change management experience
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with or knowledge of Database logging and monitoring and, or data masking tools
- Project management experience
- Process improvement / business process modeling experience
- Experience facilitating virtual meetings with remote distributed teams, while taking notes on-screen
- Knowledge of database management systems, and database security tools, principles, and operations
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Jira tool for Agile
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
NC-Winston Salem: 100 N Main St - Winston Salem, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.