Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day – both in the United States and across the globe – than any other division in our company.
The WFT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuring their security, regardless of channel. WFT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, WFT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise. Altogether, WFT manages worldwide technology for more than 8,700 stores and 12,500 ATMs – larger than Starbucks and The Gap combined.
At Wells Fargo, the Chief Technology Office (CTO) organization is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud ecosystem delivering products and innovative products and services at scale that delight our customers. We are hiring an executive administrative assistant to support Senior Vice President and Executive Vice President in the Chief Technology Office responsible for Technology Engineering and Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage heavy calendar activity in multiple time zones, and coordinate meetings with internal and partner teams
- Update Daily Reports for CTO in PowerPoint and Excel
- Plan and book domestic and international travel
- Provide General Administrative Assistance - Update Distribution Lists, Reserve Rooms, Arrange Access, Escort Visitors
- Onboard New Hires reserving space, ordering equipment, coordinating badge access
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and townhalls
- Review all system approval requests prior to VP approval
- Prepare, review, and process expense reports in Concur
- Experience with Teleconferencing Solutions including Skype, Zoom, and Cisco
- Assemble or Update PowerPoint Presentations for basic content, formatting, grammatical errors
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience
- 1+ years of experience creating pivot tables and performing data analysis in Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.