Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Lake team is key components of Enterprise Data Environment that consolidates and distributes data from various LOBs and IT systems. It is a part of Wells Fargo business strategic data program across all LOBs. The data lake will ingest data from all data generation systems across all businesses areas and provide data standardization, normalization, data governance, and the big data platform for data analysis in both batch and real time modes.
This position will focusing on BAU level 3 support, other Dev/Op activities like CI/CD, release management, EDL service and vendor software adoption, integration and support. The person will be working closely with various LOBs and provide integration and other services to help upstream and downstream application teams to overcome gaps in knowledge in EDL services and procedures.
Participate in level 3 support across all environment, package deployment and release management, and integration support.
- Provide leadership in servicing upstream and downstream development teams with ownership and diligence.
- Partner closely with technical leads and architects to understand to understand services and procedures to establish effective operation best practice.
- Lead resolution and root cause analysis of issues happened in all environments.
- Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of application production support experience
- 10+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of Dev/Op experience
- 1+ years of experience in Hadoop, HBASE, Kafka, MapRDB, Spark
- 10+ years of modern software development, testing methodologies, and SDLC.
- 10+ years of UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience in networking, vendor interaction, production environment monitoring and tooling
- Experience in managing large scale data ingestion and consumption work streams through load balancing, capacity management and tunning.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.