At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Treasury Management Sales Analyst (SA) will support one or more Treasury Management Sales Consultants (TMSCs) on the Southwest Mountain Midwest Division sales team. This person assists with selling Treasury Management solutions and managing various steps of the sales process such as pre-call and post-call sales activities and proposal recommendations.
- Responsibilities include:
- Assist with driving new sales opportunities by identifying client needs and performing prospect research
- Deliver client-focused solutions when preparing pricing proposals, presentations, and relationship reviews
- Assist with all pricing functions such as new pricing requests, exception pricing and annual price reviews
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal partners to ensure on-time delivery of client requests
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and ensure key relationship systems are kept current
- Support divisional initiatives/projects impacting the portfolio as needed
- Develop a working knowledge of all Treasury products, systems and processes
- Consult with clients on the phone
- Support Business Banking partners with training and education on treasury products and processes
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, sales support, general banking, or direct client contact; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience with treasury management products and services
- Sales or client support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general banking
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Business-to-business sales experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.