The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is looking for an enthusiastic, creative Recruitment Manager to re-energize the delivery of statewide recruitment services and build the enterprise recruitment program!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.At the Commonwealth, serving the citizens of Pennsylvania is at the heart of what we do, and our impact is felt statewide. The Recruitment Manager will play a critical role by ensuring that we are attracting and selecting talented and diverse employees to make a positive impact on our citizens. We have a unique career opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to develop an enterprise recruitment strategy and team with an emphasis on modernizing our approach and broadening our reach.
The Recruitment Manager will partner with the Director of Enterprise Recruitment and Talent Planning to execute the Commonwealth's recruitment vision and strategy, design and execute key aspects of our recruitment strategy, and serve as a partner and resource to hiring managers to bring the best and brightest to the state.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual with a passion for building relationships, developing and driving recruitment strategies, and utilizing data to identify opportunities to increase efficiency. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is committed to delivering the best, we want to talk to you! Apply today!
Please click on this link to see the full position description: http://www.occup.state.pa.us/OrgChart/PD_NEOGOV.asp?p=50561336 Qualifications:
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: one year as a Human Resource Analyst 3 in the area of the parenthetical, or one year as Human Resource Director 1 or Field Human Resource Officer 2, and one year of professional experience in the area of the parenthetical, or one year of experience in the performance of professional supervisory or specialist developmental human resource work in the area of the parenthetical; and a bachelor's degree; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts to your application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at email@example.com
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided