Looking for full-time employment in Bloomsburg, PA? Our client is seeking full-time mail sorters/machine operators. No experience is required, they will train you! These are full-time temp-to-permanent positions.
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Hours: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
2nd shift: 4pm-12:30am
(If it gets busier hours may vary and weekend work may be required)
With the current nature of Covid the client has taken extra steps for your safety!!
In addition to screening temperatures upon arrival for all team members, and visitors, we are providing extra supplies and illness prevention measures. Illness prevention supplies/processes include masks, gloves for cleaning, fresh Clorox daily at each workstation, hand sanitizer throughout the workplace, and reminders throughout your shift to clean your workstation and use hand sanitizer.
We are also spraying down machines and equipment with isopropyl alcohol between shifts. We have also opened an additional lunch area with microwaves and extra seating. We have staggered the lunch times on each shift to decrease the amount of people having lunch at the same time. We have also placed footprints on the floors at common areas to remind team members to stand 6 feet apart.
- The individual is responsible for assembling a quality product in a timely manner, being familiar with the quirks of the machine in operation and attempting to solve problems that occur during production.
- Responsible for the quality of projects working on.
- Coordinating with supervisors before starting a project and reviewing the job file that is written for that project.
- Understanding how to operate all mechanical equipment including but not limited to the following: folders, meters, inserters, ink-jet imaging, labelers.
- Operators are responsible for their accuracy and productivity.
- This position requires standing for long periods of time, lifting from light to heavy weight materials, not exceeding 50 lbs.
- Requires considerable overtime to meet customer demand.
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
APPLY TODAY!!! For more information please contact our Berwick office @ 570-759-0439.
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.