At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a HRIS Manager within PNC's HRIS organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh PA or Cleveland OH,
- Manages the organization's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and the development, implementation, and modification of system requirements.
- Oversees the organization's HRIS activities and projects.
- Maintains internal databases and tables; develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff.
- Provides end user support which includes identifying the training needs of HRIS end users and developing/providing the necessary training to meet those needs.
- Ensures the upgrade of organizational HRIS and leads the development, implementation and modification of system requirements and process improvements.
- Oversees the identification, recommendation and implementation of systems and technology solutions.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
CompetenciesApplication Development Consulting – Knowledge of and ability to consult on development and delivery of new or enhanced business applications.Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Business Process Improvement – Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to uphold the organization's and industry's standards, procedures and policies regarding human resources management.HRIS Operations – Knowledge of and ability to operate HRIS for different HR tasks, projects, and processes.HR Operations – Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.Human Resources Policies, Strategies And Environment – Knowledge of major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Human Resources (HR) function or department; ability to use and administer the organization's HR policies, strategies and environment.Internal Resource Coordination – Knowledge of the techniques, tools and applications associated with coordination of internal resources; ability to synchronize and integrate activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that internal resources are used most efficiently in pursuit of business objectives.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.Specific HR Systems Application – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement, and operate specific HR systems in the organization.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.