At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Closing Analyst - Mrg within PNC's Closing organization, you will be based in Jacksonville, Fl, Downers Grove IL, Pittsburgh, PA or remote.
- Closes varied and complex loans and may disburse loan funds. Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews documentation and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. Prepares and/or reviews moderately complex loan closing documentation based on approval documentation. May be responsible for sharing best practices with team members and may recommend process improvement. May represent department on projects and initiatives.
- Partners with internal and/or external business partners to route communications, documents or other action items to complete transactions. Identifies and may address exceptions; escalates appropriately. May interact with customers and/or have assigned accounts.
- Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Completes loan set up sheets and other necessary documentation for entry into the bank's loan system.
- May schedule time frames for loan closings in light of loan commitments and customer needs.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.