At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Talent Specialist within PNC's Talent Enablement organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Talent Specialist will be responsible for enterprise talent analytics for the team, including:
• Focus on enterprise talent and performance data
• Provide enterprise talent insights and trends
• Create and maintain talent & performance data strategy
• Liaise with HR Metrics & Analytics team
• Provide analysis for various talent programs
• Maintain data governance strategy
Advanced Excel skills and/or Tableau reporting skills are highly preferred.
- Partners and supports key initiatives through various tasks, projects and assignments for an organization's recruitment and talent development programs.
- Supports various initiatives for staffing and talent programs, processes and policies according to organizational human resources strategies.
- Provides on-going support to assist management in monitoring, reviewing and evaluating recruitment and talent strategy effectiveness.
- Provides solutions, analytic observations, business recommendations and reports relative to recruitment and talent development.
- Develops strategic relationships with both internal and external partners.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesBusiness Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Candidate Sourcing – Knowledge of and ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.External Resource Management – Ability to effectively manage the utilization of external services (e.g., product or platform vendors, service providers, contractors, consultants, outsourced functions).HR Planning And Development – Knowledge of and ability to plan and develop an organization's HR operations in order to increase individual and organizational effectiveness.Interviewing – Knowledge of interviewing concepts and techniques; ability to conduct a conversation with another person to gather required information.Partnering for Clients' Success – Knowledge of and ability to work and think alongside clients to achieve clients' current and future aspirations and successes.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.