At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit Services helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group focuses on conducting and coordinating audits of information technology throughout Wells Fargo, including audits of the Wells Fargo Technology Group, the group responsible for providing most of Wells Fargo’s core technology and support for line of business processes and products. The team also covers audits of the Enterprise Information Security group that provides products and services to equip Wells Fargo team members with the tools, knowledge, and expert resources to protect Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and sensitive customer information.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is comprised of four teams, responsible for IT Governance, Information Security, Infrastructure, and CIO Applications. The Infrastructure team is looking to fill an IT Senior Lead Auditor position to support the coverage of Infrastructure and Third Party Technology.
Key job responsibilities for this position include the following:
- With the assistance of an engagement supervisor, lead execution of technology-focused audits by assessing risks in business context related to the technologies and IT management processes. Determine audit objectives and develop corresponding audit testing.
- Demonstrate effective project leadership skills pertaining to technology audit engagements including ensuring there are adequate assigned resources, and execution is meeting budget and schedule expectations.
- Engage in multiple audits concurrently, with a leadership role in at least one audit.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and exercise superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings.
- Develop valuable and trusting relationships with Wells Fargo business partners. Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
- 4+ years of experience in one of the following: audit, technology risk management, information security, IT program management, application development, production management, technology governance, or availability management
- Audit experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Certification in one or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Public Account (CPA)
- Experience leading (auditor-in-charge) IT audit or risk management projects
- Proficient with a broad knowledge in the following information technology processes: application development, production management, information security and data governance
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology audit and risk management
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in leading audits with 2-3 staff members
- Related professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM)
- Experience performing risk assessments and/or audits of third party technology and information security risks
- Knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls)
- IT Audit experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm
- Sufficient proficiency and specialization in one or more of the following processes to render the professional judgements required of an auditor-in-charge: application development, production management, information security, data governance
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.