Do you like to multi-task? Are you a hard worker and a team player? If so, Bucks County Housing Authority is looking for you. Apply today.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS, AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
This is administrative and supervisory work assisting in the management of a property or properties of a housing authority.
- Full-time employment
- Work hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday with a 1 hour lunch period
- Hiring Preference for this vacancy will be given to candidates who live within Bucks County. If no eligible candidates who live within Bucks County apply for this position, candidates who reside in other counties may be considered.
An employe in this class assists a property manager or administrator in the management and efficient operation of a property in accordance with procedures of the housing authority and federal regulations. Work involves assisting the property manager or administrator in accomplishing a variety of functions related to the occupancy cycle, resident relations, property administration, property management, or maintenance and security. Employes may be given responsibility for an assigned property, however, the final responsibility and accountability rests with the property manager or administrator. Work is performed under direction and review of an administrative superior through conferences and a review of reports.Qualifications:
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must meet PA residency requirement - For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements - Two years of experience in performing tasks associated with the management of multi-family housing developments, or properties owned or administered by public housing agencies; OR two years of comparable business, industrial, or professional employment; OR any equivalent combination of experience and training; OR One (1) year as a Management Aide.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Further information on testing, assistance for persons with disabilities, veterans' preference, and other items can be obtained from:
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided
Harrisburg: 2nd Level, Strawberry Sq. Complex, 320 Market St., P.O. Box 569, Hbg., 17108-0569; Telephone (717) 783-3058
Philadelphia: 110 North 8th St., Suite 503, Phila., 19107
Pittsburgh: 411 Seventh Ave., Room 410, Pgh., 15219
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)