At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services
Enterprise Core Data Service is a Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Lake environment that consolidates and distributes data from various LOBs and IT systems. It is a part of Wells Fargo business strategic data program across all LOBs. The data lake will ingest data from all data generation systems across all businesses areas and provide data standardization, normalization, data governance, and the big data platform for data analysis in both batch and real time modes.
This position will focusing on application architecture, data security, data entitlement, data encryption and masking technology research and application incorporation, meta data and governance required data collection and automation. The person will be working closely with various LOBs and be responsible for providing efficient and scalable architecture to meet business needs.
- Participate in full-cycle software development including development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
- Provide technical leadership in technologies and processes, with responsibility for architecture, design and best practice.
- Partner closely with BA team to understand business needs and to provide effective technical solutions.
- Lead application architecture design for large volume of data processing, data quality metrics collection, data transformation/cleansing logic implementation at both real time and batch mode.
- Managing SDLC processes, associated artifacts, and ensure compliance with firm standards.
- Ability to provide solution to complex business asks
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hadoop experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle software development
- 9+ years of Java experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Technology 10+ years of Real time messaging
- Technology 10+ years of data caching
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, real time messaging, and performance tuning.
- 7+ years of UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
- Spring Integration, batch, data, and security experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.