Gulisek Construction is seeking a Drainage/Excavation Laborer Foreman to join our growing team of construction professionals.
- Founded in 1965 and operates as a successful bridge, highway, and concrete paving contractor.
- Part of the PJ Dick-Trumbull-Lindy Group family of construction companies, consistently ranked one of the Top 100 Builders nationally by Engineering News-Record,
- A family-owned, Family of Companies voted one of Pittsburgh's "Best Places to Work" multiple times!
- Core values demonstrated every day are - Safety, Quality, Integrity, Family, and Community.
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of daily work for various construction trade crews and coordinate all efforts with the supervisors on the project site.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Foreman in the heavy/highway construction trades;
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction required (technology, equipment, methods, craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control, schedules, and safety);
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills essential.
We are an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contracting Employer: We encourage Covered Veterans, Minorities, Females, and Disabled Individuals to apply.