- 3-5 years' experience in supervision of manufacturing workforce, preferably union workforce.
- Experience working in manufacturing industry; this can include working in machine shops, repair facilities, production facilities, piping manufacturing or powerhouse.
- Understanding of manufacturing drawings, preferably P&ID's.
- Understanding of process safety, ISO & process controls.
- Computer skills including time reporting software (Kronos, Oracle, Windchill, Lotus Notes).
- Travel required: 50% for the first 6 months of employment to Sparks, Nevada.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.