Transport construction materials and/or other equipment to and from construction sites.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of construction materials on/off delivery vehicles.
- Completing a pre-trip and post-trip inspection including checking the tires, fluid levels and lights on the vehicle.
- Delivering construction materials to/from construction job site.
- Must adhere and comply with all company and DOT safety policies and procedures.
- Notifying supervisor of currently needed or anticipated repairs.
- Complete Plant Laborer duties when not driving that include: the manufacture of asphalt sealer; greeting and assisting customers; stocking inventory; general clean-up of manufacturing facility, shop and yard area.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years experience driving commercial vehicles, preferred. Must possess a valid Class A or B CDL with acceptable driving record. Must submit to a pre-employment drug test, DOT medical clearance testing and a background check. Must be willing to work overtime, nights and weekends. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Requires climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, lifting, stretching, driving sitting and shifting gears.
Non-union position. Non-exempt under FLSA.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Covered Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities