At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
- Detection of training needs through standardized work.
- Programming of training sessions in the training room.
- Application of theoretical and practical training and evaluation of them in the training room.
- Development of training plans and annual training.
- Follow-up of standardized work reviews.
- Certification and recertification of employees in internal training and handling of industrial vehicles.
- Creation of didactic material for training.
- Development of agreements with educational institutions.
- Application and monitoring of external, internal and corporate training.
- Creation of industrial vehicle licenses and training identifications.
- Responsible for imparting onboarding to new employees.
- Responsible for providing support in various or daily activities of the Operations and Human Resources department.
- Coordination with the Safety, Quality and Operations departments for the updating of processes and the creation of matrices and scheduling of training.
- Attention to internal and external audits.
- Internal instructor.
• Bachelor and/or Engineering degree.
• 1 years of experience in high volume distribution centers or logistics industry.
- Communicate in an articulated way with Superiors and Logistics Associates.
- Observe, monitor, anticipate, detect and communicate situations where assistance is required to resolve them.
- Ability to execute different tasks and assignments simultaneously, focusing on meeting the goal safely and correctly.
- Flexible schedule, with ability to monitor different areas and employees.
- Follow up on policies and standards set out in TE Connectivity’s ethical conduct guide, including those related to Industrial Safety, respect and teamwork, care, quality and productivity.
- Flexibility in working hours and hours to cover overtime, with random notice when business circumstances, including weekends, so require, in compliance with the law and work regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure in a monitored environment.
- Leadership skills and teamwork to direct the work of others.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Requisition ID: 75841
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg
Logistics, Training, Developer, Engineer, Supply, Operations, Technology, Engineering