At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Through its Maryland offices, Wells Fargo Bank is The Premier Provider of Corporate Trust Services to the Mortgage Backed Securities Market. We are currently seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill a Analytic Consultant 2 Position on the Setup and Solutions Team partnering closely with the Mortgage Product Solutions group. The successful candidate for this position will have the skills necessary to lead the development of tools that will be used to process new transactions in which we provide Master Servicing, Portfolio Accounting, Calculation Agent, Paying Agent, Securities Intermediary, and Security Reporting services on various products including: Financing Facilities, NPL/RPL/AUTO Aggregation Services, Advance Trust and Disbursement Agent Services. They will also play a critical role in the development, testing, and implementation of the One CTS Initiative. The project’s goal is to Collaborate with Developers to create a future state infrastructure that addresses needs of current portfolio of business and is flexible and adaptable for an expanded service/product offering
Job Description/Responsibilities: The primary focus is to lead the development of tools that will be leveraged to process new products. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot problem tickets associated with Microsoft Access EUCs
- Partner with development team to develop logistical solutions
- Perform UAT testing for Releases associated with platform development
- Partner with Operations teams to perform root cause of production challenges
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite, and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing Microsoft Access in a professional environment
- Previous Corporate Trust experience
- Experience interpreting legal documents
- Experience utilizing CTS processing applications
- Experience with Master Servicing, Financing & Advance Trust Facilities and Disbursement Agent transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- Flexibility to overtime
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MD-Columbia: Min: $64,000 Mid: $90,200
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.