At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an HR System Solution Analyst Sr within PNC's HR Operations organization, you will be based in either Pittsburgh, PA, Columbus, OH; or Cleveland, OH.
Ideal candidates with have at least 2 + years of Workday experience.
- Assist with the analysis, design and implementation of the organization's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) platform, which may include system administration/support and recommending systems and technology solutions for HRIS improvement.
- Evaluates, analyzes, design and maintaining the organization's HRIS and enforcing related policies and procedures.
- Provides end user support and identifies new human resources needs and the software products to fulfill those needs. Assists with process improvements where relevant.
- Evaluates business needs and may make alterations to existing programs to gather and report employee data as necessary.
- Researches HRIS problems and recommending relevant systems and technology solutions.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesApplication Development Consulting – Knowledge of and ability to consult on development and delivery of new or enhanced business applications.Business Process Improvement – Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to uphold the organization's and industry's standards, procedures and policies regarding human resources management.HRIS Operations – Knowledge of and ability to operate HRIS for different HR tasks, projects, and processes.HR Operations – Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.Specific HR Systems Application – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement, and operate specific HR systems in the organization.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.